Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The gloves are coming off... (Update!)

Ok, so here's the thing. I had it in my mind that I was going to act out of character long enough to write something that, while completely truth-based, was incredibly mean-spirited. If only for one sitting at the keyboard, I was going to transform myself from the nice guy into the typical asshole, and air more than a little dirty laundry. The idea for the whole thing was fueled by sadness, then intense anger, and finally by some sort of revenge factor like I've never felt before. But then, something happened. A simple phone call halted the presses. A simple click of a mouse undid what could have been very damaging. All but one of you will have no idea what any of this refers to, and it's probably going to stay that way unless more fuel is thrown onto the fire that is my sadness and anger.

All is well, at least for now. Stay tuned...

No comments: