Thursday, April 10, 2008

"A tradition unlike any other.."


Those are the familiar words that will no doubt roll off the lips of sportscaster Jim Nantz several hundred times between now and Sunday. Today, for those ignorant enough among you not to know, is the first day of The Masters, the most prestigious golf tournament in the world. I wish I could be at Augusta National this week, but we can't always get what we want. I was fortunate enough to go 8 years ago and drag my father along with me. When a preacher calls the place hallowed ground, you know it must be true. So, friends, if you don't hear from me between now and Monday, don't worry, I haven't died. But, if I have, tell the coroner to check the couch in front of the television at the house. My pick? Tiger. Who else!?!?

I might - and I stress might - check in to update over the weekend, but don't count on it.

No comments: