Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cliched, but I'm "grabbing life by the horns"

I've been in a slump, no doubt about it. And I'm not just talking about in one area of my life, but several. I woke up this morning and decided to give myself the following ultimatum: It's now or never.

With that said, I've decided to retake control of my life. To do so, I'm laying down ground rules I must follow, day in and day out. I've set maxims to live by, theories to test, and established an overall code of living just for me. All of this is to be self-enforced, but at the same time, by making this public and putting it out there to you, I'm giving you the opportunity to reinforce things for me from time to time, if I happen to slip and fall.

More later today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this should be a good one...