Friday, February 29, 2008
A Few Thoughts for Friday
1. The first thing I thought when I woke up to reality this morning: "Fuck."
2. The second thought: Never trust anything that bleeds from the crotch once a month.
3. I scored some pretty good seats for the Kanye/Lupe concert. Now I have to wait more than two months for May 9th to arrive.
4. This weekend could get interesting.
5. I hate the truth, even though I hate people who lie to me. If the truth is going to kick me in the stomach and punch me in the testicles, keep lying to me. There are occasions where ignorance truly is bliss. I can attest to this.
6. Why do I keep trying when the end result has proven time and again to hurt so bad? On a related note, why do so many people base their decisions around protecting themselves and doing what won't get them hurt? That has to lead to a boring fucking life.
7. I'm sorry I can't be perfect.
8. Why does everyone live so afraid, and let their fears control them?
9. Love is all you really need. Don't let anyone else tell you any different. If they do, they're lying.
10. What is reality? If you ask me, it's what you make it. From the moment we're born we start dying. Do something. For God's sake don't waste your time with work. I'm trying to free myself of that as I type this. No one's last uttered sentence from their death bed while taking their last dying breath was "I wish I spent more time at the office." Live.